Boat Insurance in Michigan
Protect yourself on the open water with the right boat insurance in Michigan.
As a boater, there is nothing more exciting than setting sail. However, it is important to remember that cruising the open water carries a certain amount of risk. Fortunately, you can protect yourself, your passengers, and others with the right boat insurance in Michigan. Curious to learn what the right personal watercraft insurance can do for you? Then read on to explore some of Powersports Insurance Agency’s boat coverage options.
Our Coverage Options
We at Powersports Insurance Agency understand that every boater has their own unique coverage needs. This is why we offer a wide array of insurance options to ensure that you have the comprehensive protection that you need. Some of our insurance offerings include the following:
- Liability Coverage: Offers coverage for third-party injuries or property damage that you might cause during a boating accident. Also offers coverage for wreck removal and fuel clean up.
- Uninsured Watercraft Coverage: Offers coverage for the injuries and damages caused by a boater who is not carrying the right personal watercraft insurance to compensate you.
In addition to these base coverages, we also offer a variety of supplementary coverage for things such as medical payments, personal property, watercraft trailers, 24-hour roadside assistance, emergency service and towing, emergency haul-out, pollution liability, fishing tournament reimbursement, pets, and boat lifts/hoists/cradles.
Loss and Settlement Options
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage Settlement: Replaces a totaled boat with a brand-new model of similar make and quality. This option is recommended for newer boats.
- Agreed Value Settlement: Offers a previously agreed-upon amount of compensation in the event that your boat is severely damaged.
- Actual Cash Value Settlement: Offers compensation that matches the actual cash value of the boat at the time of damage. Valuation companies such as Kelley Power Sports Blue Book and NADA assist during an actual cash value settlement.
Interested in securing the right boat insurance in Michigan? If so, then contact the experts at Powersports Insurance Agency. Our dedicated team is eager to assist you with all your personal watercraft coverage needs today.
Comments are closed.